Feb 6, 2011
- Finally got the Userpoints properly configured. You now earn points in 3 categories: World building (for Blog posts and Pages), Community (for chats, comments and forums), and Storytelling (for Book pages)
Feb 1, 2011
- Updated Chatroom (Collab Rooms) Module
- Updated Twitter Module
Jan 28, 2011
- Added Diff Module which allows you to see the differences in different revisions made to a page.
Jan 22, 2011
- Chatrooms are causing too much load on the system if there are more than 4 or 5 people, so I have placed an IRC-Like chatroom called PHPFreeChat. It uses a third-party server but it would do for large gabsessions and coordinating OOC chat.
- I Think I'll keep the old chatrooms for Collabs (2 or 3 people) and games (in and out) and this one for general chat. Thoughts?
Jan 13, 2011
- Poke feature activated. When viewing a user profile you can poke" that user. Pokes appear to the right above Active Chats. The don't appear automatically, they will show up on the next page refresh. [In Testing]
Trying a new Book Outline system. If you want to help, rename your posts with the format HH:MM "Title" as they are placed into a day/chapter. Also Chapter names are welcome!
- I am toying with the idea of a synopsis at the top of each chapter. Any thoughts?
Jan 5, 2011
Sorry for the "White Screen of Death" and the Eye-Hurting "Girly Pink" I am trying some theming stuff and that was the default setting.
- Slightly altered the "CoLABN" logo
- Community Tags are now active. Anyone can tag posts without needing to be able to edit.
- Cross-Links Tracking is also active. You can see which posts link to you.
- I moved URL Settings on Blog Posts to the top of the form.
I created a bunch of Author Tags with your REAL first names. Two reasons for this:
- Copyright. Particularly on collaborative posts.
- You can change your username and if you do that it gets hard to figure out who posted what.
Jan 3, 2011
- Am now using the Pixture Reloaded theme as the default. I am looking into how to make the various color variants / customizing available to you everyone. For now this is the "Ash" theme.
Dec 31, 2010
- Imported craploads of pictures from the LABN archive
- Opened administration of the image Galleries to everyone for the time being as a way to spread the load on that
- filtered IMAGES off the "recent posts" for the moment so you can see posts.
- added a [ spo iler ][/ spo iler] tag so you can hide stuff.
Dec 30, 2010
- Activated Spell Check in the editor (top row, center "ABC" button) the spell-check as you type is active by default, you might wish to deactivate (or not) it as you prefer.
- Activated CKFinder file browser in the editor. This makes it easier to find pictures and files.
- Added an "autosave" module that will save any node you are working on in the case of a catastrophe. Currently set to "autosave" every 10 seconds.
- Added "Gravatars" to user posts. You can also use a custom image you upload. Look in "My Account"
- Added Facebook "Like" and "Share" and "Tweet this" buttons.
- Added "Attach Images" to Blog and Forum Posts. If you add images to blog posts it will organize them into a nice gallery (see below). This is different from "File Attachments" because those have to be placed into the body of the post manually.